Saturday 17 January 2015

OUGD405 - Brief 3 - Final Product

Documentation of final printed publication. I am really pleased with how my final booklet turned out, I think the print quality is beautiful and the double page spreads work really well. I am pleased that I chose a semi glossy stock to print on, and I really like the weight of the stock. The ink looks and feels brilliant on the paper. 

If I were to produce the booklet again I would definitely take more time and care when it comes to stapling and binding the book together. I stapled my booklet incorrectly two times, which lead to some cracking of the the ink, but its barely recognisable, just slightly annoying. I would also take a lot more care when cropping the pages down to make sure they are neat and exactly the same time. 










No comments:

Post a Comment