Monday 12 January 2015

OUGD405 - Brief 4 - Experimentation

Various typographic experimentations. I thought of different ways I could promote the 'exhibition' through shape and type. These design ideas would appear on flyers, but instead of the flyers being a conventional rectangle, these designs would appear on a perfectly square piece of stock. 35mm slides are usually square so I wanted to subtly link the promotional material to the shape of the main focus of the work; the slides. 

I played around with various sans serif fonts and the results were very aesthetically pleasing. I decided to stay monochromatic, as this again links to the slides as when they are not being viewed or seen through a projector the small 35mm film in the centre of the slides tends to go quite dark and difficult to see, This is why I stuck to stock colours. 










No comments:

Post a Comment