Tuesday 27 January 2015

OUGD404 - Design Principles - Study Task 02 - Folds

'How to Fold a Hot Dog' - Study Task 2

For this study task, we were asked to produce a black and white guide to a folded publication of our choice. I chose the simplistic hot dog fold. I searched on line for some simple instructions that I could easily format into a concise step by step guide. I wanted to make it quite tongue and cheek so used food puns where I could. I also made the cover of the booklet quite witty and bold. Unfortunately I was unable to design and produce this small booklet using Adobe Illustrator, so I produced the individual pages on Photoshop, printed them at the right size and fixed them to the booklet. I also hand drew the illustrated step step guides which I feel added a nice touch.












No comments:

Post a Comment