Monday 2 March 2015

OUGD406 - Brief 02 - Final Wrap Around Sleeve Designs

These designs for the wrap around sleeve will be the final ones, once I have completely decided on which colours I am going to use for the fish that is swimming opposite to the others. I have decided to make the back cover of the book a solid fill colour as I feel this contrasts well with the large amount of white space found on the rest of the sleeve. I have kept the titles and the body copy text all the same font for consistency and I have also drawn a lot of influence from the original sleeve design. I think that I might make Paul Arden's name at the bottom of the cover design the same colour as the back and the fish just to make the design more symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment