The final pitch for this brief ran smoothly and I felt that as a group we communicated the amount of work and conceptual thought that we put into the collateral well. We got mostly constructive feedback from Simon and the second year students which was encouraging. They seemed to like the concept and the overall brand but they said that it lacked consistency as a collateral of design. I thought that this feedback was fair, and if we were to win the pitch and have our designs go to print, we would need to edit and develop our branding to make everything coherent and glue together. They also said that the costings were quite far off what they would have expected with the amount of collateral produced. the costings could be dramatically reduced through using methods such as mass screen printing and double sided digital printing.