Thursday 17 March 2016

OUGD503 - Brief 01 - Monotype - Final Presentation Boards

These are the final presentation boards that I submitted digitally to the D&AD submission portal. I deliberately made the opening slide quite tongue and cheek, to keep in line with the overall witty tone of the entire campaign. I thought that this would perhaps catch the eyes of the judges a little more. The rest of the slides are clear thanks to the well photographed imagery of the campaign collateral. I kept the descriptions as minimal as I could but included all of the essential information explaining the concept, the urgency of the cause and its relevance. I also explained the design treatment, justifications for the aesthetics and use of mixed typography. I feel the design boards are consistent and support the campaign effectively. I felt very positive sending these off to be judged. 









No comments:

Post a Comment