Thursday 12 February 2015

OUGD406 - Brief 01 - Secret 7 - Top Album Artwork of 2007


I decided to look back over recent years for further inspiration. I remember in 2007, I had an iPod Nano, and I used to love seeing the album artwork displayed on the tiny screen. Nowadays, the majority of people have smart phones with built in MP3 players, and the album art work is still accessible but on a larger screen. For me this goes to show the relevance and importance that album cover designs still have. Below is a selection of designs that I find inspiring, taken from a time in my life that I distinctly remember for appreciating and enjoying album art.

topcovers_enobyrne.jpg

topcovers_babyelephant.jpg

topcovers_deerhunter.jpg

topcovers_thomyorke.jpg

topcovers_spiraltribe.jpg

http://www.formatmag.com/features/top-10-album-covers/

No comments:

Post a Comment