Saturday 2 April 2016

OUGD503 - Brief 02 - Saucy Fish Co - Final Design Documentation

As a team, we set up photography equipment in the Graphic Design department using the appropriate lighting and photographic equipment. I was put in charge of photographing all of the final printed products in an appropriate way. We decided to shoot the final mocked up products on a white background to really highlight the colours in the packaging and on the transparent material. The shots turned out really well, everything was in focus and the compositions felt appropriate. The one thing that was wrong was the warmth of the imagery, which was easily fixed in post-production. 

I am really pleased with how the designs turned out. I feel that they look incredibly professional and would certainly appeal to my demographic when placed on a shelf in a supermarket. I am pleased that we decided to keep the designs minimal, this makes the packaging feel more premium to me. I am also content with the fact that we decided to incorporate the ink experiments into the packaging, they give it an authenticity and subtle hand crafted feel. 












No comments:

Post a Comment