Monday 18 April 2016

OUGD505 - Brief 01 - Research/Inspiration - United World Money

https://www.behance.net/gallery/4050963/United-World-Bank-Money

Another interesting contemporary design project I found online, examining the relevance of bank note designs in the age of technology. The designs function in a future world where borders are non existent. They aim to spread peace and reduce tension between nations, which I think is a beautiful concept. At the moment, my bank notes are looking like they will share a similar vision in terms of having a universal function. My notes are going to completely fictional and would exist in a fantasy realm, so wouldn't really serve a similar purpose to these designs. However, this idea of a united currency is something that interests me, as I believe that this will become a reality in the future, maybe even in my lifetime. 




No comments:

Post a Comment