Sunday 3 April 2016

OUGD505 - Brief 01 - Development of Ideas

After initial experimentation, I looked further into how I could communicate the idea of hell and the afterlife. I did this through experimenting wish more angular typography and simplistic repeat patterns. It was at this point that I decided to refine back the colour palette, restricting it to lots of black with one or two other colours. I feel that by keeping things this simple, the final designs will look sleek, gorgeous and lust worthy; that is my main intention with this brief. I also developed the 2D designs of the circles of hell into lovely repeat patterns which could also represent security authentication for the designs. I want them to be witty, irreverent and controversial as well as containing familiar aesthetic elements from existing currencies. 








No comments:

Post a Comment